You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Superwinch® Talon 14 12V Winch boasts 14,000-lb. pulling power and the features you want...
... like an efficient 2-stage planetary / 2-stage spur gearbox, automatic load-holding brake, sealed submersible solenoid, rugged handheld remote and plenty more!
With 14,000 lbs. of "un-sticking" power for off-road recovery, industrial, and more, this reliable Winch really cranks when you need it!Specs:
- Rated line pull: 14,000 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 5.2HP, Series wound
- Gearing: 2-stage planetary and 2-stage spur
- Gear ratio: 346:1
- Solenoid: Vented, sealed submerible (backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty)
- Clutch: Free-spooling clutch / pull and turn
- Brake: Automatic / 100% load-holding (outside of drum)
- Rope: Wire rope 1/2" x 90'
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis-pinned latched
- Fairlead: Heavy-duty stainless 4-way roller
- Remote: 15' sealed rubber handheld
- Drum: 3.5" dia. x 8.75" l.
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10 x 4 1/2"
- Line pull at 14,000 lbs.: 345 amp motor draw / 4.25 feet per minute
- Measures 27 1/4 x 8 1/2 x 11 1/2" h., weighs 170 lbs.