You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® LT4000ATV SR. Standard footprint, more torque and power.
Meeting your rugged demands both on and off-road. If you want a reliable and durable winch that won't leave you bankrupt, look no further than the Superwinch LT4000ATV SR. Taking the greatest qualities of their premium line, Superwinch has combined the power permanent magnet motor, strong fabricated steel drum, and certified DyneemaTM synthetic rope to form the LT4000ATV. It'll show you that getting power, quality and performance doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.
Rope or wire, you decide. The reinforced 2" steel drum is capable of using either wire or rope. The drum is made out of durable and resilient steel, instead of cheap cast aluminum. The in-motor brake will not cause brake heat to the synthetic rope, allowing it to remain strong, so you worry less about it snapping. 50' of 3/16" certified Dyneema rope allows you start using your Winch as soon as you take it out of the box and get it mounted.
Remote or switch for your convenience. Whether you're standing next to the winch, or still hooking it up, Superwinch has you covered to get your pull started. With either a 12' hand-held remote or with the handlebar rocker switch you can get it turning. Both options will activate the 4,000 lbs. of reliable torque that you expect. And with automatic braking and 100% load holding, the brake will have you covered if you need to stop it using the remote or the switch, as well.
Reel it in:
- Rated Line Pull: 4,000 lbs.
- Motor: Sealed 1.4 hp, 12V DC
- Gearing: 3-stage planetary
- Gear Ratio: 166:1
- Solenoid: Sealed circuit breaker protected solenoid
- Clutch: Ergonomic free spooling control
- Brake: Automatic, 100% load holding
- Rope: Certified Dyneema 50' x 3/16"
- Hook: Heavy-duty clevis pinned latched
- Fairlead: CNC'd aluminum hawse
- Remote: 12' hand-held plus handlebar rocker switch
- Drum Diameter: 2"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 3" x 4.87"
- Line Pull at 0 lbs: 20A motor draw / 18 FPM line speed
- Line Pull at 4000 lbs: 210A motor draw / 4.5 FPM line speed
- Designed, engineered and tested by Superwinch in the USA
Latch onto this powerful standard ATV mount Superwinch. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips