You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Superwinch® Danny O'Day 6,400-lb. Trailer Winch. Powerful, reliable pull, with ALL the bells and whistles... like super-strong synthetic rope, 50' wireless control, and lots more!
Superwinch® took their already best-selling S4000 Winch... with 6,400 lbs. rolling weight, 30' hand-held remote, and the best solenoid in the business... and "suped" it up with input from Danny O'Day, world record-holder for the fastest 1/4 -mile time on two wheels (and someone who knows how a professional winch should perform).
Improvements include replacing the wire rope that can scratch paint and cause problems if not properly wound with 1/4" x 40' AmSteel-Blue® high-grade synthetic rope, a 50' wireless remote, a larger clevis hook, and more... making this powerhouse the pro's choice for serious work!Details:
- Rated line pull: 6,400 lbs.
- Motor: 1.8HP
- Gearing: Differential planetary
- Gear ratio: 159:1
- Solenoid: S3TM sealed submersible solenoid (backed by a 3-yr. mfr. warranty), circuit-breaker protected
- Clutch: Free-spooling, lever action
- Brake: Mechanical load-holding and dynamic brake
- Rope: AmSteel-Blue synthetic, 1/4" x 40'
- Hook: Clevis hook
- Fairlead: 4-way roller
- Remote: 30' sealed handheld / 50' wireless
- Drum: 1.68" dia. x 3" l.
- Mounting pattern: 2-hole, 3.69" on center
- Line pull at 4,000 lbs.: 311 amp motor draw / 4.5 feet per minute
- Measures 15" l. x 8 3/4" d. x 6" h., weighs 24 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips