You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
"Ahhhhh..." the Sunpentown® 10,000 BTU Portable AC is a cool, refreshing breath of fresh air!
Stay COOL and breathe fresher air! This energy efficient unit cools an area up to 300 sq. ft., effectively improving air circulation in stuffy, poorly ventilated spaces so you can make it through those hot, sticky summer days with no sweat! An activated carbon filter removes odor , teaming up with the dust-collecting washable air filter to guarantee cool, clean air free of pesky irritants.
It does it all with minimal damage to your pocket book, too. That's because this Portable AC uses something called "self-evaporating technology". During the cooling process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of the water is then recycled and used to cool the cooling coils and make it run more efficiently."The Big Chill":
- Self evaporating system
- Digital temperature display
- 2 fan speeds
- LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
- Fire resistant PVC plastic housing
- Removes moisture for personal comfort (dehumidifier functions automatically in AC mode)
- Activated carbon filter helps remove odor
- Washable air filter collects dust particles
- Easy-grip handle and large casters for easy mobility
- Digital thermostat control
- Choice of programmable timer or continuous operation
- Preset timer available
- Directional air discharge louvers
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5 ft.) / 5" dia.
- Remote control
- Built-in water tank or extended water tube for continuous drainage
- UL approved
- Power consumption: 873W / 8A
- Air volume: 470 m3 / h
- Moisture removal: 38 pints / day / water tank capacity: 3.2 pints
- Operating cooling temp: 62 - 110°F
- Thermostat: 62 - 90°F
- EER: 11.45
- dBA: 54
- Power supply: 120 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
- Timer: 1 - 12 hours
- Compressor: Rotary
- Measures: 15"l. x 16"w. x 30"h. weighs 65 lbs. / window kit length: 48" max.
Order yours ONLINE today for all-season comfort!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$50.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips