You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $287.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
Bring the action closer with the topnotch features, performance and value of StyrkaTM S5 8x42mm Binoculars. With rugged design and enhanced optics, StyrkaTM S5 8x42 Binocs are excellent for all-purpose use. All air-to-glass surfaces are fully multi-coated with SXL anti-reflective coatings to deliver superior brightness, color and contrast. Plus, phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms further enhance light transmission to ensure maximum clarity and precise detail. Fully rubber armored, StyrkaTM S5 Binoculars feature sealed, nitrogen-purged housing for 100% waterproof, fogproof performance in all types of weather conditions. Included are tethered lens covers, padded neck strap, SpudzTM lens cleaning cloth and deluxe carrying case with harness straps.
StyrkaTM Pride Lifetime Warranty
StyrkaTM stands behind all of their binoculars with the unbeatable StyrkaTM Pride Lifetime Warranty. It's the only warranty in the industry that promises to take care of your binoculars, whether you have a problem or not. What does that mean? It means that once a year, you can send your binocs to StyrkaTM and they'll clean them, tune them and send them back good as new, at no cost to you. Forever.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 675616
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated SXL Coating
- Angular Field of View: 6.5°
- Linear Field of View: 341' @ 1,000 yds.
- Close Focus: 8.2'
- Eye Relief: 19.5mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.25mm
- Prism Type: BaK-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase and Dielectric
- Waterproof: Yes, IPX7 rated
- Fogproof: Yes, nitrogen purged
- Relative Brightness: 27.5
- Twilight Factor: 18.3
- Interpupillary Distance: 58 - 72mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±4
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Weight: 22.6 oz.
- Size: 5.69" x 5.06" x 2.13
- Mfg. Number: ST-35501
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips