You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $64.79 Non-Member $71.99
- Details & Specs
Use your awning for it's intended purpose. Whether camping with buddies or with your kids, you'll need a place to put those wet towels and swimming suits. You could take out the rope, find two trees near to where you are, clean out the area by the trees, and then finally put up the rope to dry the clothes. Or, you can simple hang your clothes over the awning. Always the impression you want to make to the people staying next to you.
Stromberg Carlson offers you a third option, the Extend-A-Line. Specifically designed to be simple to install and dismantle, it's constructed of steel for durability and is chrome-plated to resist rust. Each of the six 42" arms (39" of usable space) can hold up to 10 lbs and locks into one of several slots of your choice. With a total hanging space of 18', you'll wonder why no one had thought of this sooner. Great for home or your RV, it goes up in moments and will save you time and get you back to the fun sooner.
- 42" arm (39" usable space)
- Six independent arms can carry towels, suits, or clothes on hangers
- Supports 10 lbs per arm, 60 lbs maximum load when evenly spaced
- Chrome plated arms and a plastic body resist rust
- Mounted to 1" or 1 1/2" exterior ladders with 9 5/8" - 10 1/8" spacing between upright tubing
- Wall mounted bracket provided for home use, or RVs without ladders
Don't hang this great value out to dry! Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 665388
- Arm: 42"
- Number of arms: 6
- Arm capacity: 10 lbs. each
- Wall mount: Included
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips