You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Serious about ice fishing? Then get serious about your outerwear with this Striker Ice Predator Jacket. It offers the perfect combination of premium features and functionality to suit your passion. 100% waterproof, windproof and warm, with SureFlote® flotation-assist liner for added peace of mind. No wonder it's the Jacket selected by the USA Ice Fishing Team, the prostaff of most ice fishing equipment manufacturers, as well as ice fishing guides and staff at ice fishing resorts.
Waterproof. Breathable. Warm.
For all-day comfort and protection on the ice, the Striker Ice Predator Jacket features a one-two punch of topnotch weather-beating technology:
1) Thermadex® thermal insulation provides superior insulating performance with minimal loft. That means you get all the warmth, without bulkiness or added weight. How warm is it? Striker Ice uses a 1-10 Warmth Indicator Rating for their garments, with 10 being the highest rated garment. This Jacket is a 7.
2) Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate lining with a superior 5000mm / 5000g / m2 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
For ice anglers, the risk of falling through the ice is real. That's why this Predator Jacket features Striker Ice SureFlote technology that helps keep you afloat, and a Fast-Drain Hem that prevents water from weighing you down should you go in the drink.
SureFlote traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. If you're wearing Striker Ice Bibs and a Jacket with SureFlote, you'll have approximately 10-12 lbs. of buoyancy depending on size and style. Enough to provide an average person with flotation assistance for up to two hours.
Plus, a Fast-Drain mesh hem is built into the bottom hem of the Jacket liner to allow for the quick exit of any water taken on if you fall through the ice. The extra weight of a jacket full of water can make it extremely difficult to crawl out onto the ice. The Fast-Drain hem helps prevent that situation. Plus, it helps for "airing-out" the Jacket after a long day on the ice.
- Tough 320D Tussor nylon outer shell is built to last season after season
- Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate provides 100% waterproof performance
- 100% PU seam taped to prevent moisture from penetrating at the seams
- 100g Thermadex Insulation provides heavy-duty warmth without bulk
- SureFlote flotation-assist liner provides flotation assistance
- Fast-Drain hem prevents taking on water, should you fall in
- 360° reflective material helps keep you highly visible in the dark
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Soft touch inner neck collar won't irritate your skin or beard
- Extended Lycra® inner wrist cuffs
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Cinch cord drawstring at waist & hem help seal-out the cold
- Heavy-duty YKK® front zipper
- Magnet storm flap closures
- Radial body zip vents allow for ventilation
- Expandable cargo pockets provide plenty of room for essentials
- 2 exterior D-Rings for accessories
- Left sleeve zippered key pocket
- Quick access breast pockets
- Inner cell phone pocket
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670215
- Outer Shell: 320D Tussor nylon
- Waterproofing: Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate
- Insulation 100 gram Thermadex®
- Warmth Rating: 7 (scale of 1-10)
- Mfg. Number: 114004 (L), 114005 (XL), 114006 (2XL)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips