You May Also Like
- Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
What do pro guides, the USA Ice Fishing Team and ice fishing resort staff wear when they're out on the ice? Striker Ice Predator Bibs. And it's no secret why. They offer the perfect combination of premium features and functionality. 100% waterproof, windproof and warm, with SureFlote® flotation-assist liner for added peace of mind. Plus, 1,600D snakeskin knees for ultimate durability where you need it most. Simply put, if you're serious about ice fishing, these are the Bibs you need.
Waterproof. Breathable. Warm.
For all-day comfort and protection on the ice, Striker Ice Predator Bibs feature a one-two punch of topnotch weather-beating technology:
1) Thermadex® thermal insulation provides superior insulating performance with minimal loft. That means you get all the warmth, without bulkiness or added weight. How warm is it? Striker Ice uses a 1-10 Warmth Indicator Rating for their garments, with 10 being the highest rated garment. This Bibs are a 7.
2) Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate lining with a superior 5000mm / 5000g / m2 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
For ice anglers, the risk of falling through the ice is real. That's why these Predator Bibs feature Striker Ice SureFlote technology that helps keep you afloat, and Fast-Drain Hems that prevents water from weighing you down should you go in the drink.
SureFlote traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. If you're wearing Striker Ice Bibs and a Jacket with SureFlote, you'll have approximately 10-12 lbs. of buoyancy depending on size and style. Enough to provide an average person with flotation assistance for up to two hours.
Plus, Fast-Drain mesh hems are built into the bottom legs to allow for the quick exit of any water taken on if you fall through the ice. The extra weight of a suit full of water can make it extremely difficult to crawl out onto the ice. Fast-Drain hems help prevent that situation. Plus, they help "air-out" the Bibs after a long day on the ice.
- Durable 350D Tussor nylon outer shell is built to last season after season
- Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate provides 100% waterproof performance
- 100% PU seam taped to prevent moisture from penetrating at the seams
- 100g Thermadex Insulation provides heavy-duty warmth without bulk
- SureFlote flotation-assist liner provides flotation assistance
- Additional padding where you need it most - in the seat & knees
- 1600D Snakeskin knee panels provide super-tough durability
- Adjustable inseam length for a custom fit
- 3-Way waist-height YKK® leg zippers allow for easy on / off
- Heavy-duty YKK front zipper
- Magnetic storm flap closures
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Exterior D-Rings for accessories
- Side stretch panels allow for easy flexibility
- Pull-out beverage / bait holder for convenience
- Fast-drain hems release water and moisture
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670216
- Outer Shell: 350D Tussor nylon
- Knee Panels: 1,600D snakeskin
- Waterproofing: Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate
- Insulation 100 gram Thermadex®
- Warmth Rating: 7 (scale of 1-10)
- Mfg. Number: 215154 (L) , 215155 (XL), 215156 (2XL)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips