You May Also Like
- Non-Member $229.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $206.99 Non-Member $229.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Details & Specs
If your "happy place" is on a frozen lake, you owe it to yourself to wear the best gear. This Striker Ice Guardian Jacket fits the bill. Waterproof, windproof and warm, the Guardian is an all-around versatile, totally dependable choice for staying comfortable in milder, early or late-season conditions. It's built to last, fortified with Thermadex insulation, and it features the SureFlote® flotation assist system that helps you stay afloat in an emergency.
Windproof. Waterproof. Breathable.
For all-day comfort and protection on the ice, the Striker Ice Guardian Jacket features a one-two punch of topnotch weather-beating technology:
1) Thermadex® thermal insulation provides superior insulating performance with minimal loft. That means you get all the warmth, without bulkiness or added weight. How warm is it? Striker Ice uses a 1-10 Warmth Indicator Rating for their garments, with 10 being the highest rated garment. This Jacket is a 5, making it a versatile choice for all season. Perfect for early and late season, and great for layering during colder weather.
2) Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate lining with a superior 5000mm/5000g/m2 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
For ice anglers, the risk of falling through the ice is real. That's why the Guardian Jacket features Striker Ice SureFlote technology for added safety and peace of mind while on the ice.
SureFlote traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. If you're wearing Striker Ice Bibs and a Jacket with SureFlote, you'll have approximately 10-12 lbs. of buoyancy depending on size and style. Enough to provide an average person with flotation assistance for up to two hours.
- Lightweight 330D Tussor nylon outer shell
- Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate provides 100% waterproof performance
- 100% PU seam taped to prevent moisture from penetrating at the seams
- 50 gram Thermadex® Insulation provides warmth without bulk
- 201T interior lining
- SureFlote flotation-assist liner provides flotation assistance
- Removable hood with memory wire visor
- Pre-curved elbows
- Lycra® inner wrist cuffs with closures
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff closures
- Underarm zippered vents allow for ventilation
- Front pockets provide plenty of room for essentials
- 2 exterior D-Rings for accessories
- Inner cell phone pocket
- Reflective elements for safety
- Sizing Note: Generally, this item runs about a half size larger than normal sizing.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670211
- Outer Shell: 330D Tussor nylon
- Waterproofing: Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate
- Insulation 50 gram Thermadex®
- Warmth Rating: 5 (scale of 1-10)
- Mfg. Number: 112024 (L), 112025 (XL), 112026 (2XL)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips