You May Also Like
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $440.99 Non-Member $489.99
- Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $566.99 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $36.89 Non-Member $40.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Ice fishing isn't for the weak. You gotta be tough. And so does your gear. For sure-fire warmth and long-lasting durability in the toughest conditions, choose Striker Ice Hardwater Ice Fishing Bibs. Amazingly warm. Completely windproof. Totally waterproof. And tough as nails. So tough, they feature 1,600D snakeskin knees. Plus, they feature a SureFlote® flotation-assist liner that adds an extra measure of safety and peace of mind.
Windproof. Waterproof. Breathable.
For all-day comfort and protection on the ice, Striker Ice Hardwater Bibs feature a one-two punch of topnotch weather-beating technology:
1) Thermadex® thermal insulation provides superior insulating performance with minimal loft. That means you get all the warmth, without bulkiness or added weight. How warm is it? Striker Ice uses a 1-10 Warmth Indicator Rating for their garments, with 10 being the highest rated garment. These Bibs are a 9. The perfect choice for the coldest, harshest conditions.
2) Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate lining with a superior 5000mm/5000g/m2 rating for resisting water penetration and for breathability.
Built-in safety measures
For ice anglers, the risk of falling through the ice is real. That's why Hardwater Bibs feature Striker Ice SureFlote technology that helps keep you afloat, and Fast-Drain Hems that prevent water from weighing you down should you go in the drink.
SureFlote traps air in closed cells constructed into multi-layer membranes to create internal air pockets for added buoyancy. An average sized adult needs 7-12 lbs of buoyancy to keep their head afloat. If you're wearing Striker Ice Bibs and a Jacket with SureFlote, you'll have approximately 10-12 lbs of buoyancy depending on size and style. Enough to provide an average person with flotation assistance for up to two hours.
Fast-Drain, mesh hems are built into the bottom legs of the Bibs to allow for the quick exit of any water taken on if you fall through the ice. The extra weight of a suit full of water can make it extremely difficult to crawl out onto the ice. Fast-Drain hems help prevent that situation. Plus, they make it easier to "air-out" the Bibs after a long day on the ice.
- Rugged, 600D Endura outer shell is built to last season after season
- Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate provides 100% waterproof performance
- 100% PU seam taped to prevent moisture from penetrating at the seams
- 150g Thermadex Insulation provides heavy-duty warmth without bulk
- SureFlote flotation-assist liner provides flotation assistance
- Additional padding where you need it most - in the seat & knees
- 1600D Snakeskin knee panels provide super-tough durability
- Adjustable inseam length for a custom fit
- 3-Way waist-height YKK® leg zippers allow for easy on / off
- Heavy-duty YKK front zipper
- Magnetic storm flap closures
- Boot gaiters with gripper elastic seal-out the elements
- Fleece-lined chest pockets
- Expandable cargo pockets
- Exterior D-Rings for accessories
- Side stretch panels allow for easy flexibility
- Pull-out beverage / bait holder for convenience
- Super-strong crotch panel resists rips and tears
- Fast-drain hems release water and moisture
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 670214
- Outer Shell: 600D Endura nylon
- Knee Panels: 1,600D snakeskin
- Waterproofing: Hydrapore 5000 waterproof / breathable laminate
- Insulation 150 gram Thermadex®
- Warmth Rating: 9 (scale of 1-10)
- Mfg. Number: 214054 (L) , 214055 (XL), 214056 (2XL)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips