You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Strato Fighter Stilleto Knife from Dark Ops®. A full - size folder built to the durability requirements of full - on, Spec - Ops combat.
If you need a utility folder, this is not the knife for you. The Strato Fighter features Dark Op's proprietary RaptorLok, a self cleansing double talon locking system that uses the entire length of the knife to support the opened blade.
Unlike modern unproven and complicated locking systems, the basic principles of this design have been tested for over fifty years. Additionally, Dark Ops' secondary CrisisCross cross-bolt locking system prevents the knife from being closed while open, while the pommel end of the knife offers an integrated emergency window breaker and paracord safety tethering hole. But that's not it...... check out the rest of these impressive details:
- Scales are made of non-porous T6160 aircraft grade hardened aluminum
- Carved into the sides of the scales are lateral control grooves that provide indexing points in darkness as well as additional control without increasing the width of the handle
- Deep finger grooves orient the knife in the hand and add a third more grip area
- Quartz impregnated inserts provide an even better grip in extreme circumstances and are replaceable
- CTV2 Blade Steel with black Titanium CarboNitride vacuum deposited finish
- A full quarter inch thick, it is one of the heaviest production blades in existence today
- 100% made in America!
- Total Length: 10 1/ 2 "
- Blade Length: 4 1 / 2 "
- Weight: 9 ozs.
- Heavy-duty pocket clip... reversible for true ambidextrous use.