You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Steiner® Commander Global 7x50 Binoculars with Compass. Sea-faring optics that set the standard.
Since its launch over a quarter-century ago, the Commander has been ahead of its time. The new Steiner Commander Global 7x50 Binoculars with Compass are no different. What Sets 'em apart? Well, quite a bit, actually. Got a minute?
High-Definition Optics - The purest index matched glass and coatings using rare-earth formulations of titanium, fluorite and other mineral substrates. The result: first-class light transmission for remarkable brightness and crisp edge-to-edge views. Contours are always clear and easily made out; incidental light is reduced to a minimum. Perfect, high resolution observing results are guaranteed, even under the worst weather conditions, in poor light or at the onset of dusk.
Steiner Sports-AutoTM Focus - If both eyes are of the same diopter strength, simply set both of the adjusting rings on the eyecups to "0" and you'll see clearly from 20 m to infinity. If not, adjust both oculars individually for razor sharp images. Once adjusted, everything will be sharp and clear from 20 m to infinity for varying distances. Simple to use, even with a single hand.
Memory Ocular - The handy grating of the Memory-Ocular optimizes your personal diopter setting. By turning the ocular, you'll find the diopter setting in the blink of an eye.
Steiner Nano-Protection® - Rain, salt-water, snow and moisture are eliminated from your view by this repelling layer. Makes for easy cleaning, too.
N2 InjectionTM System - Fog? Condensation? A thing of the past... even in extremes of -40°F to 176°F.
- Digital worldwide compass shows precise, easy-to-read bearings superimposed on the edge of the viewing image
- Makrolon® housing for lightweight durability that can withstand 11 Gs of impact
- NBR Long-life rubber armoring provides rugged durability and a sure grip
- N2 injection system for fogproof clarity
- Sports-Auto Focus System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity
- Advanced lens coatings for best-in-glass image clarity
- Neoprene neck strap with ClicLock® system for easy on / off
- Memory ocular saves personal diopter settings
- Nano-Protection keeps your lenses free from dirt, dust, water and fingerprints
- Ergoflex eyecups
- Waterproof and submersible down to 33'
- Includes objective cover, rain protection cap, and carrying case
- Magnification: 7X
- Objective lens diameter: 50
- Field of View at 1,000 yards: 438'
- Focus system: Sports-Auto focus
- Optics system: High definition
- Close focus: 66
- Exit pupil: 7.1mm
- Luminosity: 51
- Twilight factor: 18.7
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3 x 6.2" h.
- Weight: 38.4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99