You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Steiner® 15x80 Military Binoculars with Compass.
Topnotch Steiner quality. Originally developed for perimeter and border patrol applications, tactical observers are discovering these Steiner Military Binoculars are easy to use, give them a better view, and offer more comfort than a spotting scope. Lightweight but high performing, Steiner 15x80 Military Binoculars are made to thrive when you're on the move in extreme conditions. Sound good so far? It only gets better. Read on to learn more...
- Built-in HD stabilized compass
- Makrolon® housing for lightweight durability that can withstand 11 Gs of impact
- NBR Long-life rubber armoring provides rugged durability and a sure grip
- Sports-Auto FocusTM lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yard to infinity
- Floating Prism System absorbs severe shock, impact, and abuse without damage
- Multi-coated optics provide higher contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition
- Waterproof and submersible down to 16'
- Neck strap for easy access to your binoculars
- N2 injection system for fogproof clarity
- Includes objective cover, rain protection cap, and tripod mount
- Magnification: 15X
- Objective lens diameter: 80mm
- Field of View at 1,000 yards: 301'
- Focus system: Sports-Auto Focus
- Optics system: Fully multi-coated
- Close focus: 197
- Exit pupil: 5.3mm
- Luminosity: 28
- Twilight factor: 34.6
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.1 x 11.6" h.
- Weight: 69.3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips