You May Also Like
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $17.99 Buyer's Club $16.19
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
Non-Member $8.99 Buyer's Club $8.09
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Steiner® 10x50mm Military Laser Rangefinder Binoculars. Bright, distortion - free images matched with 1,600 - yard range finding capabilities.
Military-tested and approved Laser-Rangefinding Binoculars incorporate an eye-safe, invisible FDA Class 1 laser in the left half. The digital display is superimposed over the image seen in the unit's right half. By centering the target display on the subject while touching and releasing the "RANGING" button, the digital display provides nearly instantaneous range values in yards or meters out to a maximum range of 1,600 yards. Holding the button for more than three seconds activates the unit's scan mode for measuring small or moving targets. The 10x50s Porro prism design provides a brighter, distortion-free image and superior 3-dimensional viewing than comparable roof prism optics.Loaded for comprehensive field use:
- Fully multicoated optics mean maximum light transmission, enhanced contrast and less glare
- BAK4 porro prisms for a perfect 3D image and increased light transmission
- Individual readings for stationary targets, continuous scan-mode for moving targets
- Enamel coating on external metal parts for corrosion resistance
- Anodized all-aluminum components are corrosion-resistant
- Rugged housing and protective rubber armoring... secure grip in all conditions, protection against bumps, abrasions and jarring blows
- Individual focus at each ocular for exacting edge-to-edge clarity
- Nitrogen filled... fogproof and waterproof to 16'
- Tethered objective caps
- Protective ocular rainguard
- Soft silicone fold-down eyecups for comfortable use with or without eye glasses
- EN / FDA class 1 eye-safe invisible laser
- Measuring range: 22 yd / 20 m - 1,600 yd / 1,500 m
- Accuracy: ±1 yd to 380 yds±2 yd to 763 yd, ±0.5% beyond 763 yds.
- F.O.V. is 348' @ 1,000 yds. 61°
- Exit pupil diameter: 5mm
- Eye relief: 15.8mm
- Interpupillary adjustment: 56 - 74mm / 2.20 - 2.91"
- Dioptric correction: ±5
- Tripod socket
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 3/8 x 4"
- Weight: 45.86 ozs.
- Battery life: Approx. 5,000 measurements at 68°F