You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Tactical meets practical! The Steel Will Chieftain 1620 Tactical Bowie Knife boasts a large clip-point blade, making it more than capable for a variety of outdoor tasks. Its 1095 steel blade is thick and incredibly durable, and is complemented by a 3D machine-milled G10 handle that feels great in your hand and provides a secure grip. Plus, its full tang extends past the handle, forming a glass breaker for emergency situations. Great for camp chores, survival, combat situations and more.
- Full-tang design for superior strength and durability
- Extended tang for a use as a hammer or glass breaker
- 58-60 blade HRC
- Knife guard ensures operational safety
- Nylon sheath for secure transport
- Lanyard hole for additional carry options
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 662641
- Overall length: 13.11"
- Blade length: 7.48"
- Blade thickness: 0.24"
- Blade material: 1095 steel
- Blade style: Clip point
- Blade finish: Black traction coating
- Edge type: Smooth
- Handle length: 5.63"
- Handle material: Micarta
- Knife type: Full tang, tactical
- Weight: 17.14 oz.
- Mfg. Number: SW1620
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99