You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Stanley® 48" Zero - turn Mower, the pro's choice for residential lawn care.
That lawn isn't going to mow itself. Better get this efficient, super-powerful Zero-turn Mower from one of the premier names on the jobsite! The powerful 20-horsepower Kawasaki engine provides the speed to cut more grass in less time, and it can cut so closely around obstacles that there's virtually no need to trim. The Mower comes standard with 20 x 8" rear tires, roll bar, halogen headlights, cupholder and more.Professional results:
- Powerful 20HP FR600 Kawasaki engine
- 48" width cut gets the job done fast
- 603 cc engine displacement, 8MPH max. cutting speed
- Patented Dual Hydrostatic drive system for ultimate maneuverability
- Halogen headlights extend your working hours
- 1 1/2 -5" cutting height, in 1/2" increments
- Easy electric start
- Rollbar and seat belt for added safety
- 20 x 8" rear tires, 13 x 5" front tires
- Soft start clutch and spindle brakes
- Measures 75 x 58 x 69"h. Backed by a lifetime mfr.'s warranty on mower frame (original owner only).
Please Note : Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.