You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Standard Horizon Marine HX300 Handheld Floating VHF Radio is powerful reception on the water that's not afraid to make a splash!
Head to the water without communication worries! The Standard Horizon Marine HX150 Handheld Radio receives all US, Canadian, and international channels, plus NOAA weather channels for instant access to all hazards and weather information - everything you need for a worry-free day on the water. Best of all, the floating design with flashing red LED means no troubles if it takes a spill in the drink - even at night!Tune in these features:
- Slimline design is easy to hold and intuitive to operate.
- Operates over all USA, international and Canadian marine channels
- 10 NOAA weather channels
- Switch between 1 and 5-watt performance to maximize range and conserve battery
- Channel 16 priority scan plus programmable scan and dual and tri watch functions
- Large, bright LCD display
- 1560 mAh lithium ion non-memory rechargeable battery... includes 110 VAC / USB desktop charger
- Meets IPX8 submersible standards (5 ft for 30 minutes)
- Measures 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" x 5".