You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Standard Horizon® HX280 5 - watt Submersible VHF Transceiver.
Submersible to 3' for up to 30 minutes, and buoyant too! A lifesaver if you get wet and things get hairy. Of course, it also performs admirably for boat-to-shore and boat-to-boat communications, weather updates, communicating with lock / bridge operators, and more. Don't leave port without one!Details:
- Slim, form-fitting polycarb housing is comfortable to carry
- Floating and submersible to JIS-7 / IPX7 standards
- Easy-to-read LCD screen measures 1 1/4 x 1"
- Luminescent glow-in-the-dark gasket for easy spotting
- All USA / International and Canadian marine channels
- NOAA weather channels and weather alert
- Selectable power output: 5 / 2 1/2 / 1-watt
- Programmable scan and dual watch
- Programmable channel names
- Preset key lets you recall up to 8 favorite channels
- Low battery indicator
- Key lock
- Measures 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 3/4"
- Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC and DC chargers with cradle, belt clip and antenna.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips