You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Stretch and strengthen, safe and easy, with the Stamina® Seated Inversion Therapy System!
The Seated Inversion Therapy System provides padded handlebar assists for easier inversion and easier return, leg lock features for extra security while inverted, a heavy steel construction frame, and skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security. The quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert, then keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting. The adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle.
A push-button lever releases or adjusts the tension to hold your ankles securely yet comfortably. Getting on and off is easy, and the Seated Inversion Therapy System adjusts to fit most heights with a height adjustment beam.Flip the script on back pain:
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Ratcheting leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Adjustable lap belt
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort while inverted
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Getting on and off is easy
- Fits users of most heights
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
- Attractive pewter-colored frame
- 4' l. x 2'3" w. x 4'9" h. 72 lbs.
- 250-lb. capacity.