When Stack-On says Elite, they mean it.
This Stack-On Elite 27-30 Gun Safe is fire resistant up to 1,400ºF, it can take whatever is thrown at it and still keep your firearms safe and secure. The reinforced steel doors are filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from fire. The drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good. This safe is approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety, and you know how strict California is. The exterior has a powder paint finish with chrome accents to make your safe as stylish as it is secure.The 27-30 Gun Safe features electronic lock.
The lock is programmable with a 3-8 digit code, keeping it personal and easier for you to remember. The batteries are accessed from the front for quick and easy change out. It has 4-way locking with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" steel dead bolts for a total of eight locking points. The large 3-spoke, all-steel handle rotates to extend and retract the live action locking bolts.This Safe is fully carpeted and single partitioned.
It has two compartments that can be configured to hold guns in both compartments, storage in all compartments, or half guns and half storage. Plus, you get adjustable barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs and long guns. An included "extra" barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity. The patented barrel rests and standoffs keep scoped rifles away from walls and provides for one position storage. It's sized to accept rifles as well as side-by-side shotguns. Three adjustable shelves are included to store valuable or firearm accessories. The door has sewn-in pockets and pistol holders, as well as MOLLE strips for accessory storage. A factory installed electrical socket allows you to charge and power electronic devices located within the safe.
- A California-approved Firearm Safety Device that meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
- Personal, programmable 3-8 digit code
- Batteries accessed from the front of the safe
- Back-up key is included
- Drill-resistant hardened steel plate located behind the lock for greater security
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400ºF
- 4-way locking with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of eight locking points
- Factory installed electrical socket for charging or powering electronic devices
- Door storage features sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and MOLLE strips for accessory storage
- Large 3-spoke, all-steel handle rotates to extend and retract the live action locking bolts
- Fastening hardware is included
This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 60"l. x 30"w. x 23.25"h., and Weighs approx. 448 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.