You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $19.12 Non-Member $21.24
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Stack - On Elite 16 Gun Fire Resistant Safe With Electronic Lock keeps your guns safe from fire and prying hands alike.
Protect your investment from Mother Nature and thieving scum. This large Safe can hold 16 rifles or shotguns plus has a top shelf to hold your ammo. The advanced electronic lock and ETL fire rating give you peace of mind that only comes from securing your precious investments in a top-quality safe.Details:
- 5 large, live action steel locking bolts and 3 solid steel dead bolts on the hinge side of the door provide 8 locking points for greater security
- Electronic lock has a time out period after 3 incorrect attempts
- Lock includes operational lights for open, low battery warning and incorrect entry
- Lock batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace. A trouble key is included
- ETL fire rated for 30 minutes up to 1400°F with UL classified gypsum wallboard and Palusol ® door stripping your investment is safe!
- California Department of Justice certified
- Interior is fully carpeted... top shelf is positioned in the back of the unit so longer guns can be stored in the front along the side walls
- Includes Stack-On's patented gun barrel rests and Standoffs... Standoffs allow scoped guns to stand upright in the safe, not at an angle, to maximize the safe's storage capacity
- Solid steel pry-resistant door for greater security
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in the body of the safe allow for easy attachment... fastening hardware is included
- Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices
- Approx. 23 3 / 8 x 20 3 / 4 x 59", 386 lbs.
Lock 'em up the right way! Order ONLINE Today!
$55.00 on this item!
with Electronic Lock, Brown
SAVE UP TO $100.00! when you pick
your merchandise up at your nearest
ABF Freight System terminal.
Click below or
Call 1-866-221-8125 for details.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips