You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Stack-On® 48-gun Safe with Electronic Lock, versatile and rigorously tested for superior fire and water-safe protection!
Important papers and valuables that can't be at risk? Why not keep them in your gun safe along with firearms? This solid Safe is convertible to hold 48 guns, 32 guns plus storage, or simply storage. Built with solid steel, you can rest assured the items you need behind a fire and water-resistant barrier will remain safe.Here's the protection detail:
- Tested and verified to be fire-resistant for 60 minutes up to 1,400°F by ETL, an independent testing labs
- Waterproof in up to 2 ft. of standing water for up to 72 hrs. Independently tested and verified by ETL (Safe must be bolted to floor to maintain waterproof rating)
- Electronic lock includes a drill-resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security
- Easily programmable electronic lock with "trouble key" override
- 4-way locking with 7 NEW 1 1/2" live-action locking and 3 deadbolts for a total of 10 locking points
- Door storage system includes removable zippered bags that let you pack and store your gear in less time, as well as a large document pocket and removable holster for pistol storage
- Safe holds 48 rifles or shotguns, or 32 firearms and storage, or 16 firearms and storage, or all storage. 8 adjustable shelves included
- California-approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of CA penal code Section 12088
- Exterior measures: 43"w. x 26"d. x 59"h. Interior measures: 41"w. x 20"d. x 57"h. Weighs 676 lbs. Not recommended for storing CD or other electronic storage devices.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 60"l. x 29 3/4"w. x 46"h., and Weighs approx. 676 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips