You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
This 22-24 Gun Safe is fire resistant up to 1,400ºF will keep your firearms safe and secure. The reinforced steel doors are filled with fire retardant material. The door stripping expands when exposed to heat, sealing the door and protecting the safe's contents from fire. Synthetic rubber gaskets and other sealants provide protection. The drill-resistant hardened steel plate, located behind the lock, protects your locking mechanism from those up to no good. This safe is approved by the California Department of Justice as meeting their standards for firearm safety, and you know how strict California is. The exterior has a powder paint finish with chrome and black accents to make your safe as stylish as it is secure.
Keeping it locked up.
The 22-24 Gun Safe features a backlit, electronic lock, allowing you to see the numbers even if the power goes out or you have a late night visitor. The lock is programmable with a 3-8 digit code, keeping it personal and easier for you to remember. The batteries are accessed from the front for quick and easy change out. It has 4-way locking with five 1.5" tapered live action locking bolts and three 1" dead bolts for a total of eight locking points. The 5-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish to add an Olde World feel to your safe.
Change the interior based on your needs.
This Safe is fully carpeted and single partitioned. It has two compartments that can be configured to hold guns in both compartments, storage in all compartments, or half guns and half storage. Plus, you get adjustable barrel rests that provide flexibility to store MSRs, ARs and long guns. An included "extra" barrel rest allows you to configure the safe for convenient gun access or maximum gun capacity. The patented barrel rests and standoffs keep scoped rifles away from walls and provides for one position storage. It's sized to accept rifles as well as side-by-side shotguns. Five adjustable shelves are included to store valuable or firearm accessories. The door has sewn-in pockets and pistol holders, as well as MOLLE strips for accessory storage.
- California-approved Firearm Safety Device, meets the requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
- Backlit, electronic lock to easily see the numbers no matter the time of day
- Personal, programmable 3-8 digit code
- Batteries accessed from the front of the safe
- Back-up key is included
- Drill-resistant hardened steel plate located behind the lock for greater security
- Fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400ºF
- 4-way locking with five 1.5" live-action locking bolts and three 1” dead bolts for a total of eight locking points
- 5 adjustable shelves are included
- Fully carpeted, single-partition safe
- Two compartments can be configured to hold guns in both compartments, storage in all compartments, or half guns and half storage
- Door Storage features Realtree® Xtra® finish with sewn-in pockets and pistol holsters, and Molle strips for accessory storage
- 3-spoke handle and lock trim feature a brushed nickel finish
- Note: Not recommended for protecting electronic devices and other electronic media from fire
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 60"l. x 24.75"w. x 24"h. and weighing approx. 386 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
Keep it secure and order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672759
- Exterior Dimensions: 23.9" x 20.8" x 59.1"h.
- Interior Dimensions: 21" x 14.4" x 56.6"h.
- Interior Space: 9.93 cubic feet
- Shipping Weight: 386 lbs.
- Number and Type of Included Barrel Rests: 3 (two rows and one U-shaped)
- Number of Shelves: 5
- Locking Points: 8 (five 1.5" live action bolts, three 1” steel dead bolts)
- Color: Brown Hammertone
- Mfg. Number: W-24-BH-E-S
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips