You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Stack - On Double Door 16 Gun Steel Security Cabinet keeps your guns and ammo under separate lock and key.
2 secure storage compartments, 2 separate locks! This Double Door Security Cabinet lets you keep your ammo and firearms in one handy location but under separate lock and key. Doors are keyed differently for greater security.More:
- Reinforced full sized doors with superior all steel 3 point locking system... different double bitted, key coded locks on each door
- Full length welded and staked steel piano hinge
- Right cabinet holds 16 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall... foam padded sides and bottom reduce the chance of scratching
- Right cabinet also has Stack-On's patented gun barrel rests and Standoffs... Standoffs allow scoped guns to stand upright in the safe, not at an angle, to maximize the safe's storage capacity
- Left compartment has 4 large foam padded removable steel shelves that are perfect for storing ammo and handguns as well as other valuables such as cameras, jewelry, etc... or install additional gun barrel rests (included) to add space for 15 more guns for a total capacity of 31 guns
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow easy attachment to the floor or wall... flush mount bottom for easier fastening to floor
- All fastening and finishing hardware included
- Pre-drilled top mounting holes align with Stack-On's Pistol / Ammo Cabinets (sold separately)
- Durable baked epoxy finish in hunter green
- Approx. 38 x 18 x 55", 150 lbs.
Lock up your guns and your ammo the right way! Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $150.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. Ships in 1 box: 55" x 18" x 38", 150 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips