You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1225.49 Non-Member $1289.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: MA9120
Springfield® M1ATM Standard 7.62 NATO Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle. The classic military rifle-recreated for the modern shooter.
From 1959 to 1970 the M14 served with distinction as the standard-issue rifle of the United States military. When Springfield Armory® made the civilian legal variant - the M1ATM - available to the public in 1974, shooters were finally able to enjoy the same rifle that so many servicemen had utilized in the past.
The Standard Series is a faithful semi-auto only recreation of the original M14. Keep in mind that the Standard M1A is as well suited for a day at the range as it is for filling that special place in your military collection. All the design features that the Armed Services found essential for a battle rifle make the Standard M1A a great shooter. The windage and elevation adjustable rear sight minimizes the effort required to zero the rifle. The two-stage military trigger, detachable box magazine, op-rod and roller cam bolt call to mind the rich history of the M1A while providing functional ease of operation and legendary reliability.
You may be looking for a special addition to your collection, or you may be looking for a hard-working rifle that will pull duty on the range, in the treestand or in your truck. The Standard M1A is ready for its next mission.
M1A Standard Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle special features:
- Rugged Flat Dark Earth synthetic stock
- Premium 22" carbon steel barrel with muzzle brake
- Windage and elevation adjustable rear sight makes for easy zeroing
- Caliber: 7.62 x 51mm / .308 Winchester®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: Carbon steel, 1:11" RH, 6 grooves
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth synthetic
- Trigger: 2-stage
- Sights: National match 0.062" front / Military aperture .0690" rear (MOA adjustment for both windage and elevation)
- Overall length: 44.33"
- Overall weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips