You May Also Like
Non-Member $99.99 Buyer's Club $89.99
Non-Member $299.99 Buyer's Club $269.99
Non-Member $149.99 Buyer's Club $134.99
Non-Member $32.99 Buyer's Club $29.69
Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Spot-OnTM Laser Broadhead. Modern laser technology meets superior broadhead design!
Take aim at laser precision for the accuracy boost you need! The Spot-OnTM Laser Broadhead features an internal micro-laser that activates at full-draw, projecting a daytime-visible beam. Every Spot-On Laser features an adjustable set screw that allows the beam to be adjusted 24" of elevation at 30 yards as well as for windage. This allows each broadhead and arrow to be 'sighted in' with deadly, pin-point accuracy out to 70 yards!
Fortunately, Spot-On Laser Broadheads have the brute strength to match their pinpoint accuracy, thanks to the patented Hollow-Point Tip that cuts on contact and creates a massive wound channel. It's a match made in venison heaven! The Laser Broadheads are available individually, or grab the Archer's Pack that includes 2 Laser Broadheads, battery charger and more. Check out the replacement blades and batteries, too.Laser Broadhead details:
- Laser activates via a bow-mounted magnet
- Up / down and left / right set screw allows you to adjust the laser beam for windage and elevation
- Broadhead is 125 or 150-gr., depending on which of the included tips you use (includes standard and large tips)
- Cutting diameter is 1 1/4"
- Can be used with or without sight pins and will aid in set-up and calibration
- Disposable battery, included, lasts up to 100 shots.
- (2) Spot-On Laser Broadheads
- (2) Rechargeable battery packs
- (1) 12-volt battery charger
- (2) Standard Hollow-Point Tips, 125 grain
- (2) Large Hollow-Point Tips, 150 grain
- (5) Yardage rings
- (6) Hunting blades
- (1) Bow-mounted magnet
- (1) .035 allen wrench
- Complete instructions.
Order ONLINE Today!