You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
"Fix bayonets!" This classic Spanish CETME Bayonet was destined for close-quarters action to skewer the enemy. This genuine Real McCoy was used with the 5.56 mm NATO caliber CETME Model L assault rifle, a variant of the HK33. The CETME Model L superseded the 7.62 mm NATO caliber CETME Model C rifle beginning in 1986. In 1999 the CETME Model L was retired.
More exciting historical features!
The CETME Model L Bayonet blade is patterned after the U.S. M4 bayonet, but is 2.25" (57 mm / 9") longer than the more common H & K G3 bayonet. It has an 11groove green molded grip. There's a broad plain crosspiece secured by 2 domed rivets, similar to the Rheinmetall G3 bayonet. The blade, guard and pommel are painted black. The scabbard is closely patterned after the M1964 model sheath.
The Spanish CETME Model L Bayonet was produced by the state-owned Santa Barbara Sistemas factory, under strict military specifications.
- The blade is patterned after the U.S. M4 bayonet
- Has an 11 groove green molded grip
- Broad plain crosspiece is secured by 2 domed rivets
- Blade, guard and pommel are painted black
- Comes with a metal and plastic sheath with belt hanger
Be among the first to order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 667187
- Material: Steel, molded grip
- Color: Black
- Condition: Used, in very good shape
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips