You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® SJ-3 Jacket. Keeps the shivers at bay, in temps as cold as 23°F.
Ideal for those days in the spring, and even the summer, when temps can surprise you and dip down unexpectedly. Highly-compressible Softie® Premier insulation keeps you warm, with superfine polyester yarns which are built like, and perform like, actual down. Plus the outer shell is made of Paratex Micro, with inner liner constructed of Paratex Light fabric... both highly windproof and water-repellent, and ideal for mid-layer insulated clothing. Comfort rated to 32°F, low rated to 23°F.It's got your back:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell, hard-wearing but soft to the touch, and ideal for the outer jacket casing for which durability is a must
- Inner liner made of Paratex Light fabric, which wicks moisture away so you stay dry
- Softie Premier insulation traps air within it, keeps you as warm as down does
- Weather-resistant main zipper, high neck design, draw cord on collar and elastic cuffs keep out draft
- Sleek concealed pocket holds key items
- Made in the UK.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips