You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® SP-6 Pants handle the elements with ease.
Warm protection for bitter-cold weather! The SP-6 Pants deliver the warmth and comfort you've come to expect from Snugpak, with cutting edge technology to deliver the comfort you need outdoors in the colder months. Softie® Premier insulation is randomized to create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, while still keeping the same weight as standard insulation. And the Paratex® liner and shell are lightweight and water repellent to keep you dry and moving easy.
Snug in the snow:
- Temperature rated 14° / 23°F
- Softie Premier fill retains heat, even when wet
- Paratex Micro ripstop shell is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent
- Paratex Light liner is windproof, breathable and water repellent
- Elastic waistband with VELCRO® brand and zipper closures
- Zip ankle allows you to easily put them on over boots
- Weigh approx. 25 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips