You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® SP-6 Pants. Ensure your warmth, in temps as cold as 14°F.
Supreme toastiness, thanks to highly-compressible down-like Softie® Premier insulation that is as warm as actual down. Outer shell is made of Paratex Micro, with inner liner constructed of Paratex Light fabric... both highly windproof and water-repellent. Comfort rated to 23°F, low rated to 14°F.It's got legs:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell, hard-wearing but soft to the touch, and ideal for the outer Pants casing for which durability is a must
- Inner liner is made of Paratex Light fabric, which wicks moisture away so you stay dry
- Softie Premier insulation traps air within it, keeps you as warm as down does
- Elastic waistband seals out drafts, accommodates layering during colder conditions
- Hook-and-loop and zipper closure
- Made in the UK.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips