You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® Sleeka Elite ReversibleTM Jacket. In temps as cold as 14°F, you'll be toasty and comfortable.
Warmth and breathability, in as small and lightweight a package as possible! Reversible, too, with olive on one side, and either black or tan on the other! And when you're not wearing this Jacket, it stuffs easily into the included heavy-duty compression sack you can stash in your backpack. Highly-compressible Softie® insulation keeps you warm, with superfine polyester yarns which are built like, and perform like, actual down. Plus the shell and liner are made of highly windproof, water-repellent Paratex Light fabric, ideal for mid-layer insulated clothing. Comfort rated to 23°F, low rated to 14°F.That's a switch:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Light shell and liner wick moisture away so you stay dry... reversible, too!
- Softie insulation keeps you as warm as down does
- Reinforced patches at shoulders, elbows and cuffs for long-term wear and good looks
- Easy-access pockets on both sides of jacket
- Draw cord on collar for custom fit, seals out chill
- Weight 23 to 30 ozs., depending on size
- Heavy-duty compression stuff sack included.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips