You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Snugpak® SJ-6 Jacket. Hooded Jacket ensures your warmth, even when it's as chilly as 14°F.
Hood rolls away into the collar when you don't need it, plus the Jacket is insulated with an additional layer of highly-compressible down-like Softie® Premier insulation! And that insulation keeps you warm, warm, warm, with superfine polyester yarns that perform like actual down. Outer shell is made of Paratex Micro, with inner liner constructed of Paratex Light fabric... both highly windproof and water-repellent. Comfort rated to 23°F, low rated to 14°F.No weather worries:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell, hard-wearing but soft to the touch, and ideal for the outer jacket casing for which durability is a must
- Inner liner made of Paratex Light fabric, which wicks moisture away so you stay dry
- Softie Premier insulation traps air within it, keeps you as warm as down does
- Weather-resistant main zipper, high neck design, draw cord on collar and hook-and-look attachment on sleeves and back collar keep out draft
- Generously-sized concealed hand pockets up the warmth factor, hold key items
- Made in the UK.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips