You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Snugpak® Chrysalis 5 Sleeping Bag keeps you warm to a chilly -4°F., expands for space and coolness as desired.
When the cold is so raw it chills your bones, this is the Bag to cuddle up in! Yet when temps are a bit more pleasant, you'll be just as comfortable. Highly-compressible Softie® insulation keeps you warm, with superfine polyester yarns which are built like, and perform like, actual down. But for extra room, and a little less heat, open the jumbo zip baffle and let out the expander panel. That additional space lets air circulate, keeping the Bag cooler.
If the temperature drops, just zip the bag tighter for an instant boost in warmth. Foot section enhanced with TS1TM Thermal Suede for extra warmth and comfort. There's even a built-in LED light for convenience. The Bag also compresses to a handy pack size for easy portability, and includes its own compression stuff sack. Comfort rated to 5°F, low rated to -4°F.Cold spell:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell is hard-wearing but soft to the touch, Paratex Light liner is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Softie insulation is as warm as actual down
- Reflectatherm technology reflects and retains heat for improved comfort and protection, foot section has TS1&trade thermal suede lining for additional warmth
- Built-in, removable LED light turns on and off and flashes
- Expander Panel System lets you make Bag wider as desired
- Anti-snag 2-way zipper
- Chisel-shaped foot for extra comfort
- Snugfit hood for warmth
- Hanging dry tabs
- Zip baffle opens out to give more room
- Weighs 85 ozs., pack size 10 x 13" (fully compressed)
- Length 87", shoulder width 30" / 34" (with Expander Panel System), foot width 13"
Order this ONLINE today!