You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Snugpak® Chrysalis 3 Sleeping Bag keeps you warm to 14°F., but works just as well in toastier temps, too!
Cleverly-designed mummy-style Bag is headquarters for warmth and snugness when it's really cold, but transforms into a cool, spacious sleeping experience when temps aren't dipping down. Highly-compressible Softie® insulation keeps you warm, with superfine polyester yarns which are built like, and perform like, actual down.
But for extra room, and a little less heat, open the jumbo zip baffle and let out the expander panel. That additional space lets air circulate, keeping the Bag cooler. If the temperature drops, just zip the bag tighter for an instant boost in warmth. Foot section enhanced with TS1TM Thermal Suede for extra warmth and comfort. There's even a built-in LED light for convenience. The Bag also compresses to a handy pack size for easy portability, and includes its own compression stuff sack. Comfort rated to 23°F, low rated to 14°F.Nothing like restful sleep:
- Exceptionally breathable Paratex Micro shell is hard-wearing but soft to the touch, Paratex Light liner is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Softie insulation is as warm as actual down
- Reflectatherm technology reflects and retains heat for improved comfort and protection, foot section has TS1 thermal suede lining for additional warmth
- Built-in, removable LED light turns on and off and flashes
- Expander Panel System lets you make Bag wider as desired
- Anti-snag 2-way zipper
- Chisel-shaped foot for extra comfort
- Snugfit hood for warmth
- Hanging dry tabs
- Zip baffle opens out to give more room
- Weighs 56 ozs., pack size 9 x 10" (fully compressed)
- Length 87", shoulder width 30" / 34" (with Expander Panel System), foot width 13"
Be rested and ready for the next day's adventures! Order this ONLINE today!