You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $818.99 Non-Member $909.99
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
Smith & Wesson® Model 625 JM .45 ACP Revolver. Jerry Miculek helped design this ultra-fast performer.
And he knows a little about speed shooting. 12 shots with a reload, in under 3 seconds? Well, Jerry collaborated with the knowledgeable folks and Smith & Wesson to help design this .625 JM. It's part of the Champion Series you can use for competitive shooting or home protection.
Smith & Wesson Model 625 JM special features:
- "Miculek Style" .265" wide grooved speed trigger
- Jerry Miculek wood grip with logo engraving
- Gold bead patridge front sight on an interchangeable base
- Low-reflection bead blast finish
- Stainless steel frame and cylinder
- Large frame, exposed hammer
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Action: Revolver (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 4"
- Frame: Stainless steel
- Grips: Jerry Miculek Wood
- Sights: Gold bead patridge front, adjustable rear
- Overall length: 9.38"
- Overall weight: 40.3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips