You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $303.99 Non-Member $319.99
- Buyer's Club $358.19 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $465.49 Non-Member $489.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $139.64 Non-Member $146.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Details & Specs
Superior ergonomics and ambidextrous controls. Built to Military and Police standards. Since 1852, the folks at Smith & Wesson have been making high-quality firearms, and they've never stopped innovating.
The M&P is another notch in that legendary belt, with low-profile sights ideal for holstering and drawing, polymer frame for reduced weight and plenty more. Smith & Wesson designed the M&P series for Military and Police applications, so you can rest easy knowing it's reliable for home protection and professional duty.
This particular model is a law enforcement trade-in. May contain scratches and / or holster wear. Condition will vary.
- Black finish stainless steel slide and barrel, 68HRc
- Under-barrel Picatinny rail for mounting a laser or other accessories
- Rotating takedown lever is user-friendly for firearm disassembly and reassembly
- Reversible magazine catch for both left-handed and right-handed shooters
- Scalloped slide serrations for a secure grip when retracting the slide
- Tritium night sights for low-light targeting
- Made in the USA
- Backed by Smith & Wesson's lifetime service policy
- Includes one 15-rd. magazine, hard case, and 3 interchangeable palmswell grips
NOTE: As this is a police trade-in, you may see some finish rub and holster wear. Order now!Key Specifications
- Item number: 669830
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Action: Semi-automatic (DAO)
- Capacity: 15+1
- Barrel length: 4.25"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights (rear / front): Tritium
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall width: 1.2"
- Overall height: 5.5"
- Overall weight: 25 oz.
- Mfg. Number: LET 309700
- UPC: 022188127324
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips