You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $475.94 Non-Member $500.99
- Buyer's Club $332.99 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $360.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $248.39 Non-Member $275.99
- Buyer's Club $136.79 Non-Member $143.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
The Model 4006 has been used by many law enforcement agencies as a standard duty sidearm, including the California Highway Patrol, California State Parks and Rec, and until recently, the Colorado State Patrol. The Smith & Wesson 4006 features a stainless steel frame and slide double-action with 4" barrel, slide-mounted decock/safety and an 11-round staggered-column magazine. It's one of the new 3rd-generation Smith & Wesson® semi-automatics, designed with input from famed gunsmith Wayne Novak of Parkersburg, WV.
This particular model is a law enforcement trade-in. May contain scratches and/or holster wear. Condition will vary.
- A strengthened version of the 9mm Model 5906
- Has a heavier slide, with more steel on the top, as well as the recoil spring seat area
- The frame has a much thicker dust cover area
- Recoil spring guide area has substantially thicker web support
- Trigger: Double-action first shot 12 lbs./single action 4.5 lbs.
- Safeties: Internal magazine disconnect; spring loaded ambidextrous decocking levers and firing pin plunger lock
- Includes 2 magazines
NOTE: As this is a police trade-in, you may see some finish rub and holster wear. Order now!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 11+1
- Barrel length: 4"
- Frame: Stainless steel
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: 3-dot
- Overall length: 7.5"
- Overall weight: 29 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: LET SW4006
- UPC: 151550002768
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips