You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Whether you use it to watch your front walkway or the back gate, the Skylink® Motion Alert/Alarm Kit is like having another set of eyes on your property. This Kit comes with the receiver, one motion sensor and the AC adapter for the receiver. Additional sensors, up to 16 total, can be added to one receiver. Whenever the motion sensor picks up movement, it alerts the receiver, at a distance of up to 800', and the receiver will alert you through blinking light, beep or alarm, depending on your setting choice. The motion sensor is battery powered (not included), while the receiver is AC/DC powered. This means you can take it camping with you and keep it plugged into your vehicle to alert you of any animal or human movement toward your camp. Perfect for home or RV use, this unit is expandable and customizable to your exacting requirements.
Installation as easy as a button push!
Insert the battery in the sensors and press the "LEARN" button on the receiver and sensor to program it. All sensors come with mounting material to mount the sensors with the screw or with the adhesive strips.
Expandable and customizable!
Getting and installing a custom alert system in your home has never been so easy. This Kit works with up to 16 sensors. Adding new components is easy, so your system can grow with your needs. Most components come with mounting accessories and adhesive tape. The good news is that you'll probably never need a professional to set up your Wireless Alert System. It can be easily done by you. So, you can customize your system easily and have control over the operation of each sensors. You can also customize the settings of each Sensors such as alert or alarm mode.
The Kit Sensors are supervised sensors which monitor their batteries and let you know when communication between the sensor and the receiver has been lost. When communication has been lost, the LED light of the zone which the sensor belongs to will start to flash. From there, you can check which sensor has the low battery and replace the battery in that specific sensor.
Easily identify which sensor has been triggered:
You can set up all the sensors in four different zones to help you identify which sensor has been triggered. The zone LED will flash when a sensor from that zone has been triggered. An ideal Zone Setting is to separate the sensors by room, level or by the type of sensor.
Your option of three mode settings for Audio/Visual indicator:
Alert/mute mode: Keep the toggle switch on Alert mode and press the mute button. Only visual indication will occur. The light will flash when the sensor is triggered.
Alert mode: Set it to Alert mode. When a sensor is triggered, the unit will beep and the zone LED will flash. The number of beeps represents the zone number.
Alarm mode: Set it to Alarm mode. When a sensor is triggered, the unit will emit an alarm and the zone LED light will flash.
Please note: Additional Skylink Motion Detectors are sold separately through Keyword search.
- Indoor/outdoor motion detector and garage door monitor
- 2 in 1 alert & alarm modes, be notified of your surroundings
- Alerts you when motion is detected surrounding your garage, home or business
- Supervised sensor monitors the sensors and their battery condition automatically
- Works with up to 16 sensors in 4 zones (additional sensors sold separately)
- Comes with Alert and Alarm features
- Built-in piercing 95 dB siren
- Maximum motion detection range: 40 feet
- Operating range: Up to 800 feet
- Easy to set up
- FCC/IC approved
Protect your property and order today.Key Specifications
- Item Number: 200671
- Motion detecting range of HA-434TL Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensor: 40'
- Operating Range: Up to 800'
- Receiver uses 120v AC/DC adapter (included)
- Sensor uses one 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Mfg. Number: HA-434RTL
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99