You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Silver Barber Quarter Pocket Knife salutes the American spirit.
A symbol of American Freedom. Originally called the Liberty Quarter, the Silver Barber Quarter was renamed after its designer, Charles E. Barber, and was minted from 1892 to 1916. The coin looks great alongside the stars and stripes of the American flag on the handle of this Pocket Knife.Other features:
- Authentic Silver Barber Quarter is minted of 90% silver and 10% copper
- Diameter of coin: 24.3mm
- Handle has a woodgrain finish
- 3" long knife blade
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99