Powerful versatility. Exceptional precision.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $1439.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Details & Specs
- Engineered for precision placement at medium range, the extremely versatile Sightmark® Photon XTTM 4.6x42S delivers a higher magnification, 33% longer battery life and 30% lighter weight than other digital night vision rifle scopes on the market.
Its 4.6x magnification, large 42mm objective lens and higher than average 640x480 resolution offers crisp detailing at up to 120 yards. Capture everything seen, day or night, through the video output feature, and attach additional accessories to the scopes integrated weaver rail. The device also utilizes a digital windage and elevation adjustment system for guaranteed precision and an overall streamlined design.
Tons of reticles.
Featuring six red/green/white digital reticle options for a vast range of applications, the Scope includes: two crossbow reticles designed for 320, 350, 370 and 400 FPS crossbows; two Duplex reticles for hog and varmint hunting; a Mil-Dot reticle for rangefinding and holdovers; and a German-style reticle. That's versatility.
- 640x480 pixel resolution LCD display for clarity
- 3 reticle colors to switch between (red, green, white)
- 6 reticles: 2 crossbow, 2 duplex-style, Mil-Dot, and German-style
- IPX4 waterproofing
- Can withstand 1,000 Gs of recoil
- Attaches to any Weaver rail
- 60 clicks of digital windage and elevation adjustment
- Operating temperature of 5°-120°F
- Type of Sensor: CMOS
- Camera Resolution: 656 x 492 pixels
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Video Out: Yes
- Pin Type of Video Input / Output" RCA
- Magnification: 4.6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
- Lens Focus: 50 mm
- Relative aperture, D/f': 1:1.2
- Field of View: 4.3 degree
- Field of View: 22.5' @100 yds.
- Close Focus Distance: 10m
- Eye Relief: 2.36"
- Diopter Adjustment: +/-3
- Emitter: LED
- IR Wavelength: 810 nm
- Equivalent IR Power: 60 / 90 / 120 mW
- Power Supply: 2.0 - 3.3 VDC
- Battery Type: AA x2
- Battery Life (w/ out IR): 5 hours
- Battery Life (with IR): 4 hours
- Windage Adjustment: 25 mm@100m per click (60 clicks)
- Lens material: Glass
- Body Material: Glass-nylon composite / metal
- Tube Diameter 30 mm
- Length: 15.7"
- Weight: 23.6 oz. (with batteries)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99