You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $256.49 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $10.25 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $11.39 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Sig Sauer® P226 Gas Air Pistol. Up to a sizzlin' 383 F. P. S.!
Bring this sweet Sig Sauer® piece along on your next skirmish, or practice up for precision shooting! This P226 Pistol has blowback action flies back to create a true-to-life recoil effect. Features a durable, long-lasting full-metal body. Runs on your gas cartridge... load it up and get consistent, powerful shots from empty-to-full, unlike CO2 cartridges that fizzle out near the end.
Pairs up perfectly with the Swiss Arms Flashlight / Laser set for that gets you an up-close look for dead-center shots! Sold separately. Identical in weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart to enhance your experience! Perfect as a training tool, or a fun new "toy" for weekend war games!
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal. Recoil Blow Back: The action of a pistol or AEG flies back with every shot, thus giving a recoil effect.
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 383 with .12-gauge ammo, 290 with .20-gauge ammo
- Mag capacity: 26
- Measures 8" long, weighs 2 1 / 2 lbs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips