You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Shurhold® Dual Action Polisher keeps your boat looking its gleaming best for a fraction of the price!
A professional-quality finish... minus the expense and worries about damaging your boat's finish! Traditional rotary polishers have a larger wheel spinning at a high rpm, which means the operator's technique is important as to avoid burns and swirls. Not an experienced buffer? Look out... traditional buffers could do some serious damage without proper experience.
The Shurhold® Polisher eliminates this danger with its dual action, 6" oscillating head, and allows anyone to get the same great finish, without burns or swirls! Available as the Polisher alone, or with a Starter Kit that includes wax, a pad and microfiber towel.Polisher details:
- Light and easy-to-handle at just 5 lbs.
- Adjustable speeds from 2,500-6,500 RPM
- Pads attach with hook-and-loop adhesive for quick changes
- 20 ft. GFCI power cord, water-protected for work in wet environments
- Includes a quick-change backing plate, heavy-duty carrying bag, wrench, and manual.
- Dual Action Polisher
- Pro polish wax
- Buffing pad
- Microfiber towel.