You May Also Like
- Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $189.95
- Buyer's Club $224.96 Non-Member $249.95
- Buyer's Club $269.96 Non-Member $299.95
- Buyer's Club $179.96 Non-Member $199.95
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $4.68 Non-Member $5.20
- Details & Specs
Shimano® Stradic CI41000FAML® Spinning Reel is featherweight performance, heavyweight hauling power!
250% stronger than standard graphite and 20% lighter! The Shimano Stratice CI4® delivers the ultimate in lightweight spinning reel performance thanks to impressive technology from X-ship Gearing with 20% more cranking power to the Magnumlite rotor that lightens up handle rotation for more precise handle control and optimum balance on retrieves.
Cast a line with these features:
- Lighter, stronger CI4+ frame, sideplate and rotor...no metal makes these parts it is impervious to rust and ideal for fishing in saltwater and brackish environments
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) are specially treated stainless steel ball bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion resistant than standard stainless steel ball bearings
- Propulsion Line Management System reduces line twist that causes inconsistencies in line lay and reduces casting distance
- X-ship® technology gives 20% more cranking power and adds smoothness to all fishing techniques
- Super Stopper one-way roller bearing eliminates backplay for solid hooksets
- Maglumite rotor lightens handle rotation for more precise control and balance on retrieves
- Durable aluminum spool and machined aluminum handle
- Round EVA handle grip
- Mono Capacity: N/A
- Power Pro® Capacity: 3 lbs. / 180 yds., 4 lbs. / 150 yds., 5 lbs. / 120 yds.
- Max Drag: 4 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
- Inches per Turn: 29"
- Weight: 5 3/4 ozs.
- Bearings: 6 ball, 1 roller
- Hand Retrieve: right
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99