- Heavy-duty 600-denier insulated polyester shell
- Simple, pop-up hub design
- Heavy-duty fiberglass frame poles
- Solid metal hubs
- Bi-directional oval door with heavy-duty zipper
- 6 removable windows
- 102" x 102" x 80"
- 56.25 square feet of interior space
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Buyer's Club $2.69 Non-Member $2.99
- Details & Specs
Tired of the cramped interior of cube-style ice shelters? It's time to make a move to the Wide House! The Shappell® Wide House 6500 Insulated Ice Shelter offers 65% more fishable area than cubes. Fast, pop-up hub design sets up in a jiffy to get you fishing faster. And it comes fully assembled, so you can head to the lake the day it arrives.
The Wide House is built to last, with a heavy-duty, diamond-stitched insulated polyester shell that effectively blocks wind and locks in heat to keep you warm and comfortable. Plus, heavy-duty fiberglass frame poles and solid metal hubs ensure stability and strength, even in high winds, while hooded air vents allow for positive ventilation.
Inside, the black-out interior provides an excellent backdrop for viewing underwater camera images. Six removable windows/shades allow you to adjust to the conditions or use the Wide House as a hunting blind. Handy mesh pockets keep essentials organized and easy to locate. And a bi-directional oval door with heavy-duty zipper ensures easy entry/exit and reliable, snag-free operation over many seasons of fishing. When the day is over and it's time to head home, the Wide House folds down to a compact 9" x 9" x 64" and weighs just 28 lbs. for hassle-free transport and storage. Backpack carrying case included.
- Heavy-duty diamond-stitched 600-denier insulated polyester shell is built to last
- Simple, pop-up hub design is fast and easy to set up
- Heavy-duty fiberglass frame poles provide excellent stability
- Solid metal hubs provide strength and dependable rigidity
- Bi-directional oval door with heavy-duty zipper allows for easy entry/exit
- 6 removable windows/shades
- Blackout interior for enhanced viewing of fish finders and underwater camera images
- Mesh storage/tool pockets keep essential and accessories organized and easily accessible
- Hooded air vents
- Reflectors for night safety
- Four ice anchors and backpack carry bag included
A better, portable ice house! Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669929
- Shell: Heavy-duty 600-denier insulated polyester
- Frame Poles: Heavy-duty fiberglass
- Hubs: Solid metal
- Dimensions: 102" x 102" x 80" high at hubs
- Floor Area: 90" x 90"
- Folded: 9" x 9" x 64"
- Square Footage: 56.25
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Mfg. Number: WH6500I
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $12.34 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $36.89 Non-Member $40.99