A handy way to keep ice fishing gear and more dry and secure.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $238.49 Non-Member $264.99
- Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
- Shappell® Jet Sled makes schlepping gear over the ice a smooth operation. Mush! It's easy to lug your stuff to and from the honey hole with this handy Sled. It's made from rugged polyethylene, with molded runners for strength and easy gliding. Measures 54" x 25" x 10"h., rope included.
Plus, it comes with the cover.
Keep supplies protected from the elements. Whether you're transporting fishing supplies to your honey hole, or hauling firewood from the back 40, this Shappell® Sled Travel Cover fits like a glove over the base of your sled to out rain, slush, and snow.
- Elastic hem fits like a glove over the base of your sled
- Won't let rain, snow, slush and other elements in
- Tall enough to fit over 6-gallon pails.
- Item Number: 674436
- Sled Material: Polyethylene
- Cover Material: 600-denier polyester
- Comes with a tow rope
- Sled Dimensions: 54" x 25" x 10"h.
- Sled Mfg. Number: JS1
- Cover Mfg. Number: TC2
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $43.19 Non-Member $47.99