You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Details & Specs
Shadow Hunter® Insulated Blinds. In gun and gun / bow styles. WARM and weatherproof luxury hunting.
Introducing the ultimate "luxury box!" No raw wind biting you. Snow, rain, cold is locked out. Inside, you're hunting in a protected, scent-containing, weatherproof and rodent-proof shelter. Yes, sound and odors are contained! Bottom line: you can hunt longer, all so comfortably! Your choice of Gun and Gun / Bow styles to fit your needs.Both feature:
- 1/4" plywood sheathing, with heavy .030 gauge aluminum skin on all sides (even bottom). Offers top insulation and near-perfect vaporproofing. Also mouse, squirrel, bug and porcupine proof
- Floor is 3/4" plywood with plush interior carpet
- 360° viewing and shooting, thanks to Easy-Glide 1/8" Lexan® windows. They have aluminum-clad Shadow GuardTM exterior security covers that silently raise and lower
- Strong and stable, with full-perimeter Wolmanized® (a non-toxic "green treated") floor framing with center joist
- Heavy moldings and hardware
- Rain gutters over all openings
- Interior wall shelving
- Heavy-duty against wind and weather, but light enough for 2 hunters to easily move to site
- Camo finish
- Can sit on ground or be put up on elevators (not included).
- 6'5" inside height. Can shoot sitting or standing. 7 windows. Weighs 335 lbs.
Order now, ONLINE for deluxe protection!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $230.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. $75.00 for curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships assembled in 1 box: 5' x 5' x 6'5"h., 425 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips