You May Also Like
Non-Member $39.19 Buyer's Club $37.23
Non-Member $39.69 Buyer's Club $37.71
Non-Member $40.99 Buyer's Club $38.94
Non-Member $42.59 Buyer's Club $40.46
Non-Member $33.99 Buyer's Club $32.29
Non-Member $31.79 Buyer's Club $30.20
Non-Member $38.39 Buyer's Club $36.47
Non-Member $43.49 Buyer's Club $41.32
Non-Member $43.19 Buyer's Club $38.87
Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $37.99
Non-Member $30.49 Buyer's Club $28.97
Non-Member $42.99 Buyer's Club $40.84
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
20 rounds Sellier & Bellot® Nosler Partition Hunting Ammo. Hard-hitting, maximum-penetrating hunting rounds, PRICED LOW!
Nosler Partition Rounds deliver the kind of accuracy, controlled expansion, and weight retention hunters around the world have relied on for years. The Rounds are built to withstand the violent impact of high velocity at close range, but still expand reliably at extreme range.
The Nosler Partition is a bullet with two lead cores separated by a solid metal partition. The thick jacket, tightly crimped to the rear core, ensures the bullet's mechanical integrity and delivers deep penetration. A thin front jacket promotes rapid and dramatic expansion. This proven technology assures the right combination of shock effect and maximum penetration. Brass-cased, boxer-primed, reloadable and non-corrosive.
Here's more on the "tech":
- Projectile - Dual-core bullet construction provides the front-core dependable expansion, while the rear core remains intact to drive forward for deeper penetration.
- Powder - Clean-burning propellants are matched to each load to deliver optimum velocity while ensuring consistent chamber pressures and downrange accuracy.
- Casings - Reloadable brass cases manufactured to exacting dimensional tolerances for quality assurance. Reliable feeding, smooth functioning, corrosion resistance and produced to precise hardness.
- Primer - Non-corrosive Magtech and Sellier & Bellot® primers are manufactured with sensitive priming mixture to ensure uniform and reliable powder ignition.
- Caliber: .270 Win.
- Bullet Wt. Gr.: 130
- Bullet Style: NP
- Muzzle Vel.: 2,809 f.p.s.
- Muzzle Energy: 2,278 ft.-lbs.
Please Note: We do not accept returns of Ammunition for safety reasons. NEVER use any Ammunition unless it is specifically designed for your firearm.