You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $9.44 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $11.47 Non-Member $12.74
- Details & Specs
Seiko® CourturaTM Men's Kinetic Perpetual Calendar Watch: No batteries, no winding, no hassles... even with the date! Seiko® Kinetic powers itself!
Self winding and self-adjusting calendar convenience at its most functional and durable. Seiko®'s Kinetic, self winding technology is built tougher, smarter than most. It even powers the perpetual calendar function so you never have to adjust the date!
Charging takes just a few minutes of your movement; a walk in the park... literally! Plus there's a power reserve indicator so you always know how well "charged" your Watch is. Of course, built with all the durability you've come to expect from the Seiko® name.Details:
- Perpetual calendar - once set, the calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months including February of leap years up to February 28, 2100... that's quite awhile away, you know?
- Automatic sleep mode: when the Watch senses 24 hours of inactivity it puts itself in sleep mode to conserve energy while the date continues to advance correctly... wake it up with a few shakes of your wrist and it automatically resets itself to the correct time even if it's been asleep for up to four years
- Energy depletion forewarning function and overcharge protection feature for ease of use
- Oversized dual date windows plus window showing the number of years since the last leap year... just in case you want to know
- Cabochon crown and ultra-durable stainless steel case and bracelet with push-button clasp
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Silver dial with gold tone hands and markers... hands and markers also glow in the dark
- 24-hour and 12-month subdials
- Water resistant to 328 ft. (100 m)... suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
One of the finest timepieces you'll ever strap on your wrist. Order ONLINE Today!
Perpetual Calendar Watch
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips