You May Also Like
Non-Member $289.99 Buyer's Club $260.99
Non-Member $34.99 Buyer's Club $31.49
Non-Member $44.99 Buyer's Club $40.49
Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Keep your home or business visually covered with this SecurityMan Digital Wireless Camera Kit. This D.I.Y. camera system is easy to setup and use. The camera is weatherproof and has PIR motion sensor. But don't worry about hours and hours of random outside animals, it only records for animals / people over 22 lbs. If you want to talk to the person in front of the camera, simply press the button on your receiver, and you have two-way communication. Great for deliveries or to find out what the person is doing on your property. You can upgrade this system with up to a total of 4 cameras, giving you an even greater view of your property.
How do I see what's going on?
This SecurityMan Camera Kit has an easy and basic way to record and play back movies. The Camera records directly to the SD card, located within the camera, when it detects motion of animals / people over 22 lbs. It'll record the entire time it detects the event and then will stop when the animal / person has left its field of detection.
If the SD card is full, it'll overwrite it. You can then play back the video by removing the SD card and plugging it into a compatible device, or you can hook your receiver directly to your PC and use Windows Media Player for playback. You can record up to 62 hour of video or over 1 million photos with a 32GB SD card (not included).Digital vs. Traditional Wireless.
There are numerous reasons to choose digital over traditional wireless, but there are three key features that make digital the right call. The first is increased range of transmission. The range of this Digital Kit is 200' indoors and 490' outdoors. Traditional wireless kits only go up to 100' indoor or 300' outdoor. The second distinguishing difference is that digital has a secure signal, blocking your neighbors from picking up your signal and spying on your house. The final feature is that the signal is virtually interference free, giving you the best possible picture, day after day.
Digital is the clear choice, and the SecurityMan Digital Kit makes it all so easy and effective.
- Do-it-yourself (D.I.Y), easy to setup and use security system
- Weatherproof camera with PIR motion sensor
- 2-way audio communication between camera and receiver
- Wireless transmission up to 130 ft. with walls in between
- No Wi-Fi interference and interference from crowded analog 900MHz / 2.4GHz / 5.8GHz / 6.0GHz devices
- Digital signal, worry free of interception by neighbor with wireless device(s)
- Future upgradable by adding 3 more digital wireless cameras (only one active channel for recording) or integrate up to 3 more DigiAir-SD kits (ch2 / ch3 / ch4)
- Camera built-in infrared LEDs for night vision up to 50ft (B/W)
- Schedule, manual, or motion detection recording
- Records video clips or photos to SD card (up to 32GB) with time stamp
- Approximately 62 hours of video or 1.157 million photos for a 32GB (not included) of storage
- Overwrites when SD card is full
- Toggle between quad live view display, single full, or sequential single full screen display
- Easy playback through direct video output monitor by its own built-in application software
- Easy playback from a PC through SD card reader by Windows Media Player
- Digital wireless outdoor / indoor camera with antenna
- Digital wireless receiver / recorder with antenna
- 2 power adapters (camera and receiver)
- AV cable
- Camera mounting bracket / mounting screws and manual.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 212612
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS Color
- Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- View Angle: 60°
- Weatherproof Rating: IP33
- Night Vision Range: Up to 50ft / 15m (B/W)
- Audio: Microphone built-in (audio monitoring up to 20ft)
- Speaker: Built-in (92 ±3 db)
- PIR Motion Sensor: Detection up to 20 ft
- Detection angles: Horizontal 46°; Vertical 35°(pet immunity up to 22 lbs)
- Power Supply: AC100v-240v DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 270 mA (Max)
- Dimensions: 4.33" x 2.95" x 3.23".
- Frequency: ISM 2400 - 2483.5 MHz (CH1 / CH2 / CH3 / CH4 / Loop)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -81 dBm (Typical)
- Modulation: GFSK
- Antenna: Omni 3 dBi
- Transmission Distance: Up to 330 ft clear line of sight; up to 130ft (indoor)
- Operating Temperature:-10°C to 60°C (+14°F ~ +140°F)
- Operation Humidity: 20% ~ 80% RH.
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480(VGA), 320 x 240(QVGA)
- Video Mode: M-JPEG AVI (video) / JPEG (photo)
- Recording Frame Rate: 11 (VGA) - 30 fps (QVGA) (for NTSC)
- Recording Modes: Schedule, Manual, or Motion Detection
- Storage: SD card (up to 32GB, not included)
- AV Output Power: One (connect to monitor / speaker)
- Power Supply: AC100v - 240v, DC 12V 500mA
- Power Consumption: 160 mA (Max)
- Dimensions: 4.72" x 3.3" x 0.9"
- Mfg. Number: DIGIAIR-SD