You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Schrade® Trail of Tears Bowie Knife, a tribute to the bravery and sacrifices of America's First Nations people. BIG BUCKS OFF !
A serial numbered limited-edition collectors' Knife that symbolizes the struggles of Native Americans as America's population grew. The year was 1831, and with an influx of European immigrants, many Native tribes were displaced from their ancestral lands. The Cherokee, Choctaw, Muscogee, Seminole and Chickasaw were relocated from the South to settlements in the West. The "Trail of Tears" was the path taken.This stunning Knife is a limited-edition commemoration of the souls lost along the journey:
- High-carbon 5 1/ 2 "l. 1080 steel blade
- Each handmade and individually serial numbered
- Leather sheath with decorative stitching and bead work
- Genuine bone handle with copper rivets
- Includes certificate of authenticity and presentation box. It's 9 3/ 4 "l. overall, 6 3/ 4 ozs. This Knife is not Native American Indian (NAI) made or affiliated with any particular NAI, NAI tribe or NAI arts and crafts organization.
A beautiful collectible Knife that can also be a hard worker... get yours ONLINE while they last!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!